Nov.16.2014
We had the pleasure of meeting a new sitter today. I initially found her to cover the gap in time between when I start my new class in the basement at 5:30 and when Dad gets home from work. She lives close by, like a block, and the kids love her. I'm planning on making her my go-to-sitter! After that we stopped by a friend's for a couple hours. It was good to visit, but I was tired, and ready to be home. The kids actually did really awesome too. No fights, no snotty talking back (I was nervously noticing an increase in that). I wonder if I've changed my attitude or my outward way of interaction with them because they seem different. They seem to play together like I had longed for them to about 3 weeks ago, they may snap "no!" at me (more Mr than Bug), but it's resolved quickly before it escalates too high...they're really nice changes, so I'm not complaining, just intrigued :-)
The Fuzz that I love hasn't had a spotlight lately. This is where he has lived the past few weeks. 10 feet from the wood stove. He comes up during story time to face rub on the kids, and disappears while I tuck them in and reappears if I stay up late enough begging for some attention. By 3 am he finds me no matter where I am, that must be when the fire cools off enough :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment