THE LAST SATURDAY WITHOUT DAD!!! Waaahooo!!
After class, we stopped at home briefly to regroup and prepare for some time at the super busy Christmas Bazaar in town. Really this was my excuse to go buy the most amazing cookies from Kitchen Vixen. The kids didn't mind.
And now "bazaar" means face painting for Bug. And balloons for both.
My 2nd favorite wood worker was there, he makes some of the coolest furniture. I want a bench, or a toy box, or a stool set, anything that he makes... He had new things today...the most ADORABLE little houses. They are so intricate and detailed, I want to collect them and then personally decorate them for each holiday and season, my own unique town. Each house is almost $200 though. The canoe is made from birch bark. I'm in love...
This just cracked me up. Babe, do you think Seinfeld when you see this? I sure did. Maybe a little wig for Miles and we found his Halloween costume! Hahaha.
I stuck it out and caught the Aurora show tonight too. The big show was short, but hair raising. Although it wasn't short enough that I didn't get a stiff neck from staring straight up.





No comments:
Post a Comment