Total Pageviews

20 November 2014

Day 62.

2014November17

I'm really looking forward to my husband being home.  I mean, duh.  But I'm imaging the new routine we could have.  The things I haven't done since he's been gone that I'm really looking forward to.  For example, having my bible study nights back to myself...man - that's been a sacrifice, really probably more on their part..., working out.  I miss that a lot.  If I didn't teach yoga, I wouldn't get any movement in other than pulling a sled full of wood 40 feet 6-8 times a week.  I collected a pile of magazines (thank you up coming Christmas) and browsed them and found kid sized workout equipment.  A stationary bike, a treadmill, a bench press set-up, kettle bells, cute stuff.  I think I'd love to get the kids a treadmill.  Every time Mr sees one he asks to turn it on.  They have a bike type thing already and the bouncing cow...I moved them downstairs and I hope that they will workout with us when we do :)

No picture today, we spent the late morning at the commissary, and the afternoon cleaning, the late afternoon picking up food for a friend stuck in the hospital with her little one, followed by bible study and bedtime.  Busy day.  I'm glad these long days are soon to be much less long... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment