Total Pageviews

18 November 2014

Day 55.

10NOV2014

The mission today - find "water proof" patches or something similar to cover the holes in the knees on Bug's snow pants.  This kid and her crawling...

So Mr and I went to REI after making phone calls to them and JoAnn's.  We found Gore-tex patches.  Should work.  We had fun wandering through REI.  I want to be super active this winter.  But only if I can wear these goggles...

Fun Fact: This is the sun at 1:15pm (facing South)

This is the sun at 3:50pm.  Again facing South, but driving West.


I was able to come to the aid of a friend and pick up a yoga class tonight.  Only because another friend was willing to adopt my kids for the night so I could teach.  The kids had a blast at the Bakers.  They have 4 kids, the youngest is a few years older than Bug, the oldest is 21.  They also have guinea pigs.  Bug was in heaven.  And heartbroken when I told her it was time to go home.  I will say, this TDY has often brought the thought to mind: "these kids are so sick of me!".  I don't blame them...
Miles didn't make it more than about 2 miles down the road before he passed out.  It was a good, full day.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment