Total Pageviews

15 November 2014

Day 54.

NOV9.2014


Ok, call me a really big dork, but this is my way-too-excited selfie with a Papal Ballot.  This is the ballot (not the exact one, this one wasn't used) that could have been used to elect Pope Benedict XVI.  These are supposed to be destroyed after the Pope is chosen, this one managed to slip through into the hands of Father Peak.  No one really outside of the Cardinals that vote ever get to see one of these let alone take a selfie with it!



After Mass I had some major cleaning a prep to do for my oil class.  The kids were awesome.  I didn't even need to distract them with TV.  They were wonderful at entering themselves without physically abusing each other!  They kept trading coats (Bug even buttoned Mr up when he asked) and saying they were visiting friend's homes :-)

My cleaning like a mad woman was totally worth it.  Even though the class didn't tour the house like I planned (which is totally fine), having a super clean house is always really rewarding.  To me at least.  I had a good time with my ladies, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment