Total Pageviews

14 November 2014

Day 53.

November 8th 2014

Today was a quiet day.  Really good news for the Catholic community this morning.  Fairbanks has finally been assigned a bishop.  And it's someone local who we all know, and he's originally from MI, so I feel like I've got a friend in a high place ;-)

No pictures today.  I watched football for the first time in a really really long time.  Sadly it was a kind of a pathetic game.  I have a huge party to plan for on Sunday - I want the house spotless.  Caitlin tells me a lot of the time what she "wants", my response is usually snarky: I want a golden toilet seat.  But essentially we don't get what we want most of the time.  I think that's a song... "...but if you try some times, you just might find, you get what you need..."

A day of rest and lazy.  We made pizza.  I drank a beer.  I think that's what I needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment