Total Pageviews

06 November 2014

Day 50.

5/nov/14
So this happened.  On purpose.  I have a turn signal out.  It's -8 degrees.  Gross.  Not the best way to start my day.  I'll get it figured out.  I thought it was a simple fix, but the bulbs I have don't match what's in there and the one that is out...I'm a little baffled.

I stopped by a friend's house this morning to offer some relief for a sick kid via some Essential Oils.  I hope they help, sick kiddos are pretty heartbreaking.

Today's yoga class at Bug's pre-school was one of my more favorite classes.  We read from a big book that I got last week.  They LOVED it.  Usually every group after my 1st one are pretty chaotic.  I had 3 groups and they were glued to the book, and wonderfully responsive and they all did soooo well!  I talked them through 5 poses without having to demonstrate any of them!  I had two parents thank me for teaching and share with me how happy their kids are to come to yoga every week :)  I'm flattered :)


This may have been why yoga was so peaceful - there was no distraction...outside of the snoring...

The other major event of the day was that we announced our new duty station....

DEARBORN, MICHIGAN!

I am glad we spent some time in Alaska, I'm glad we are in the Army.  This last year has just pushed me over the top, and it's become very hard to be away from my Mom.  Skype just isn't enough.  All my cousins got engaged and I was working on swallowing the fact I wasn't going to make it to the weddings.  But that weight is lifted.  It will be like the longest vacation ever!  1 hr and 9 minutes is how far we'll be from my parents.  The Hubs and I briefly discussed that we won't have to take leave to see his Mom we can save it all for drives North to his Dad and real vacations for the 4 of us.  This has been a long time in coming.  I just can't believe it happened this well.  We were hoping for Cleveland or Chicago.  Hell, I would have gone back to Louisiana!  32 weeks! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment