Total Pageviews

06 November 2014

7 Weeks.

NOV.4.2014

Today was a business day.  I got to chat with my mentor about where I want to go with my business.  Ultimately, I learned I want it to go EVERYWHERE!  I want to do it all.  I'll work on toning that back...

I worked my first booth event a few weeks ago at the hospital on Post and made a lot of really great contacts.  Everyone that stopped by talked to me for at least 15 minutes!  Had some good hardy conversations :)  Well, last week someone that I met at the event called to schedule a yoga class at their house.  She had 5 other people come over who were all new to yoga.  We all had a really great time and she was asking to schedule her next session before I even made it back home!

I guess I'm doing something right! :)


Today when I picked up Bug her school pictures had arrived.  Man, oh man...I'm speechless.  I'm floored.  She's beautiful.  And mind you, I had nothing to do with her outfit or hair.  She made all these decisions.  I'm crying thinking about her senior pictures already... whew, I'm gonna go find a glass of wine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment