Quiet day. I'm seeing a significant change in the weather and our sunlight. The sun is always in your face. And if it's not in my face, it's in the kid's face and they whine like you wouldn't believe, and then I prefer that the sun would be in my face just so they stop the whining...That's how low the sun is now. Even at it's highest, it's directly in your line of sight unless you're standing in the shadow of a building. On the drive home from school (almost a fully set sun at 4:35 PM) the moon was beautiful and in your face (that's the theme for celestial orbs this time of year). I was at a stop sign, I promise the car was not moving here...
And of course the picture doesn't do it justice. At all. But by the time we got home and I could get my nice camera it had risen high enough that it didn't seem so big and the trees were in the way. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment