Total Pageviews

25 October 2014

Day 36

22oct2014

Everyone can rest at ease, I made it through my giant grouch mad at the world mood swing.  After two or three emails to the Hubs, caramel pretzels, and a glass, or two, or three of wine - don't forget a good night sleep.  I woke up feeling much better.  My feelings still stung a bit from having the rug pulled out from under me, but I had a new focus.  I had a trade show to prepare for!

I spent the majority of the morning designing a photo banner for my table.  It was tricky because my external hard drive seems to be corrupting pictures and most of what I needed is saved on said hard drive.  Uggh.  This situation (the corrupting pictures) I've been dealing with for about 3 weeks now with no fix.  This was the first layer that led to my heavy head yesterday.  Technology has always seemed to be that first layer of irritation.  Along with indoor plumbing.  Ugh...plumbing.  Some days it's so not worth it!  (yea, I said it...).

I would have snapped a few photos of my pre-schoolers doing their partner yoga - because that's a hoot and would make anyone smile - but I was too caught up trying to not let any of them hurt each other with their lack of coordination :)

I didn't snap a picture today, but I'll share yesterday's picture.  I didn't feel compelled to smile at anything yesterday, but I did take this photo as an example of how to build a bat.  It's something Bug started doing at home (she isn't a morning kid at school and doesn't get to make one) and I wanted to be able to help her do it "correctly".  Also, these bats that line the hallway at school are the source to some tremendous Mr giggles that everyone (the teachers and other parents in the hall) seem to look forward to :)

If they are still up next week I'll try to get a video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment