So, this is how I woke up this morning. They pretty much moved in, books and blankets and all. I think the Cat was pretty irritated to be put out.
Today's big events:
Shortly after getting home from school we all experienced our first slightly disconcerting earthquake. 4.3 or 5 magnitude. Not long enough for me to panic, and just as I realized it was an earthquake it was over. Both kiddos felt it too. Thankfully neither of them are really worried or panicked about it.
My little Bro is now 1,000 miles closer to me, but it doesn't make me feel closer to him. It kills me that I can't see him and my soon to be sister before the wedding. Just one more thing that makes Alaska that much harder a state to bear.
Bug helped make dinner. A delicious dinner at that! I think what made it so delicious was the sunglasses...


No comments:
Post a Comment