OCT.19.2014
Party Time!!
I've been looking forward to our caramel apple party for almost 2 weeks. This is really just an excuse to have a lot of melted sugar in different flavors in my house all at once. And I got to catch up with two friends and their kiddos while we watched the young-ins make a disaster of themselves - All in the name of the holidays!
This, if you were ever curious, is the beginning stages of creating a lumberjack...stay tuned, you'll see.
The spread was delicious. We had peanuts, coconut, pretzels, chocolate chips, marshmallows, & graham crackers as toppings and white chocolate, caramel, and milk chocolate to dip our apple slices in.
And the pumpkins, Mr loves them. He tells me just about every morning. "Mama, I luv da pumpins."
Remember that lumberjack reference?...Yes, I'm humming a Monty Python tune right now...
She ate apples too. Ms. Chipmunk... She was very into dipping and decorating 3 slices at a time and then eating them after they were all completed.
An easy clean up (thanks to my awesome 3 pot crockpot), and an amazing dinner! Ha, just kidding we had peas and mac'n'cheese before we busted out the apples. I'm not completely awful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment