18oct2014
I'm starting to maybe, possibly, slightly, enjoy Saturdays. Up until today Saturdays were just days that I usually came home from yoga to kids that were super happy to see me and I could say, "Ok, Dear, what do you want to do today?" My Saturdays were reserved for the Hubs and us being a family. So, being down a Hubs, I take semi-grouchy kids to class and hope they stay quiet, and by the time they get home they are groggy and a little more grouchy than "semi", and then I have an afternoon and evening time that used to be spent with my Husband to stare at, without said Husband.
Today wasn't that kind of Saturday :) The cat got me to actually laugh out loud.
I can promise you, that he is not laughing out loud here...Bug sure was though!
This picture is really more for the Hubs. I tried emailing him this and telling him I want all of these pendants (there are about 50 others, these are just 1/2 of the green colored ones), and how to contact the woman that makes them. I was thinking Christmas...but I somehow managed to use the right number of SPAM trigger words and my email was not delivered. Not even to the SPAM folder! Anyway these are all hand made with polymer clay and about the size of a quarter up to a half dollar. And I was mesmerized! Bug thought they were candy :)
And this is our goofy kid. We went to a bazaar on Post and she ran up to this display and said Mom, I need my picture taken with the animals! Apparently, Bug was not the first child to say this and the photographer thought it was odd, but pleased all the kids seemed to be drawn to her display :) It's a good thing all the pictures weren't pink...I might have lost my daughter!
We got to spend some time with friends at the bazaar, catch up with a few people and by the time we got home, I had enough things to keep myself busy and not bored, and when bedtime arrived I was happy to rest, not happy that I could sleep and get the day over finally, and that's a nice feeling to not have :)




No comments:
Post a Comment