Teaching these two kids how to communicate with each other and how to take care of things was not a small struggle today. Just when I feel like we're making progress and they seem to hear me this time, I get an even more extreme reaction and not in the way I thought it was going! It's a ridiculous roller coaster ride for me and I think they are just doing it on purpose to throw me off.
Now is about the time they start plotting against Mom and Dad, right?
Tonight Bug got to tag along to a birthday party while I went to class. She's never done Lazer-Tag, she doesn't even understand the concept of a gun. We struggle with the Wii remotes and the TV remote concept... But...
She loved it! I walked into the "zone" to see about 20 kids (surprisingly calmly) following each other cheering or squealing. It was just a happy fun sound. A few adults got to partake and I don't think they made anyone cry. Mr just followed the different groups of kids around until he found a stuffed Halloween spider on the floor and he picked it up and carried it through the maze constantly asking for his "Ca-kin".
She totally cracks me up. I almost dropped my phone because I laughed so hard here.
Good ole' black lights :)


No comments:
Post a Comment