Total Pageviews

09 October 2014

Day 23

october 9th

Whew.  This Mama's tired.  I finally got my butt out of bed in time to get some work on the business.  I love being a stay at home mom, with my "own" schedule, and being able to build my own business with my own hours.  But I'm a horrible boss.  It's a good thing I've got a helpful friend who can keep poking me and a husband who I can't let down!  It's just harder when both of them are thousands of miles away from me and neither of them can actually drag me out of the cozy warm bed that I find myself glued to every morning...

I had some rare playtime with the kids - Bug and I brushed ponies' manes and tails while Mr tried to pack all the remaining ponies in the back of the zoo truck and drive them violently across the back of the couch.

We had a super quiet dinner.  Which is weird.  Usually it's the loudest part of the day.  But it was quiet enough that I could hear the table vibrate.  It took me a second to figure it out, but I looked under the table on the chair next to me and saw this:


Don't know what he was so content about, but the purr was a-going something fierce.  This dude cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment