Total Pageviews

07 October 2014

Day 18.

4 October 14

The first true snow of the year.  Kids woke up in good spirits and we eager to take a quick romp through the snow before heading to yoga with me.

On the way home I suggested we play outside and then realized no one had any gear.  Bug left her winter coat at school and Mr didn't have snow pants.  I had been considering a Once Upon a Child visit to get the kiddos some better fitting pajamas, so maybe it was time to stop and do a little shopping.

That's what we did, I always get some really great things when I go, for a really good deal too!  So we spent the later part of the morning playing outside.





We were also able to squeeze in an impromptu visit to a photographer who wanted to shoot in the freshly fallen snow.  I would have done anything to have Dad along with us, but I think she got some really cute ones of the kids for some Christmas cards :)

We thanked Lindsay again for the pizza, as we had the leftovers from Friday night.  Baths and a skype date with Dad before bedtime.  Bug even brushed all of her hair, all on her own for the first time! (without complaining!!!)  Not a bad way to end the night.  I could think of a better way, but I won't wallow in self pity.  That's no way to end the night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment