Total Pageviews

26 September 2014

Day 9.

25 September.

I don't remember growing up planning my wedding like so many other little girls.  I didn't even really have a big enough wedding that required much planning when I did get married.  I knew really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I couldn't focus on it.  It seemed either so far off it wasn't possible and could never exist, or I just knew there were so many possibilities and I knew I would change so much between now and then that it wasn't worth worrying about now.  I'll never know, and I don't need to.  But those memories of what I thought I wanted to be or who I thought I was seem so fresh, like it really was just yesterday.  But then I run through the events on the timeline of life and years and years go by...and I am then looking in the mirror at this:


I don't know how it happened.  I don't know why it happened.  But it did, and it's beautiful.  It floors me just about every time I look at them.  We miss you Dad!  Thank you for the best two parts of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment