Total Pageviews

26 September 2014

Day 10.

26 September 2014.

I'm not sure I have the energy for an explanation today.  My body aches (and not in a flu kind of way).  I feel like I've walked a million miles.  My Fitbit says I've stepped 37,321 times since Tuesday (Sunday and Monday the battery was dead...).  That's actually a lot for me, I am usually a few thousand steps short of my 10,000 step goal each day.  This week I've been short by a couple hundred steps each night.  My feet are swollen, and my ankles are doing something weird and I can't stand on my tip-toes.  My ribs hurt, my back aches.  But I painted a deck today.  And managed to feed the kids.  I almost left one at school, but didn't!  I saw my husbands face for the first time in 10 days and I seem to be holding down the fort (and making it a little more spiffy even!).  Happy Mama.  Tired.  But happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment