Total Pageviews

22 September 2014

Day 5

I feel like it's been a lot longer than 5 days...Everything has been smooth sailing up until Sunday, and even then it wasn't that bad.  I've got a sick kid, and this kid is the one that won't relax and rest.  She is still running and playing horse/dog/cat until she is breathless and can't stop coughing.  Since she is sick, Mom gets stuck staying home trying to get her to rest.  I missed a few fun things, but a friend said her oldest was a little sick too, and she didn't mind if we came over to split a pizza and watch a movie :)  Thank God for good friends!  Even through Mr tripled in energy as soon as we got there and remained high energy until we left at 8pm (and he was stressing me out a little) it was nice to get out of the house.  I haven't had to seriously clean the kitchen since Dad left, which is nice, I feel like that's all I do...I have appreciated the vacation from the kitchen!

Bug did have a brief moment of restfulness around 3pm, and the Cat very much took advantage!


No comments:

Post a Comment