Total Pageviews

21 September 2014

Day 4

Today started out beautifully.  Perfectly.  I ended last night with productivity, woke up on time after staying up waaay too late, swept the kids out the door in time for an early yoga class (which they behaved perfectly for) and then rolled right into a big jumbled 3 hour CCD class for church.  Which that again, went perfectly!  So many families attended and stayed, lunch was delicious, and my two monsters let me do my job for the afternoon :)  We even squeaked out a few good hours after getting home.  I expected them to drop like flies, but instead we cleaned the toy room together.  Huh, go figure!

Our evening declined quickly, we barely made it through dinner and I should have cut the evening short when I pulled my jumbled mess out of the dryer, because that's what the mood of the house felt like.


This took me 15 minutes to get these 6 pitiful articles of clothing free.  They were so twisted that they weren't fully dry.  It took me 45 minutes to wrangle the 2 Littles into bed.

Overall not a bad day, just a long one.  I hit my 10,000 steps much earlier in the day than I usually do :)

But now they're both snuggled in bed with their blankets and personal diffusers (because Bug has already caught a cold), I've had way too many oreos, and it's time for Mom to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment