Total Pageviews

19 September 2014

Day 3.

A day without anything to do!  Which I was very thankful for when I rolled over at 4:15am to see the kids bedroom light on.  I got up to investigate and found that Bug had gotten dressed for the day and had woken Mr. and told him it was time for cereal.  Both kids were very disappointed when I told them to get back to bed and that Bug was crazy...needless to say, we all slept in!

After school a good friend came over with her 3yr old and her wee little baby (who has the coolest Elvis hair!!) and we shared dinner and some adult chatter while the three kiddos ran in and out and around the house :)

To wind down from our fun visit and to allow Mom uninterrupted kitchen cleaning time, we watching some Wild Kratts ( I love Netflix!!).  While the kids learned about walruses and pearls, the Cat got cozy.  I've noticed in the last few months Marvin has very much taken to Mr.  The Cat used to sleep with me (irritatingly on my feet), but he has taken to sleeping on Mr.'s feet at night.  The irony is that if Mr. is awake he is diving on the Cat and chasing him screaming some garbled gibberish...I will also vouch that Mr. is an exceptional cuddler, and I guess the Cat has sensed this.  Anytime Mr. slows down enough for the Cat to catch up, they get close and it makes me smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment