29 September 14.
Today was supposed to be a pajama day. A HAPPY pajama day. No such luck here. Apparently we can't do a day with too many activities and we can't do a day with no activities. In hindsight, this does make sense. As a yoga teacher I often talk about balance, and not in the physical sense...I should have seen this coming. Today was just a negative day, everything out of everyone's mouth was negative. Bug seemed to start it and Mr is a parrot and doubled it for no other reason than because he heard her say it. And I reached my negativity saturation point and chose (blindly) to fight fire with fire. I know, no good. That's probably the HARDEST part about being the only adult in a home for an extended period of time. If you get stuck in a day like today and don't notice it before you're in too deep - you're screwed. Normally, Hubs would have come home for lunch I would have sunk my forehead into his chest and whined for 5 minutes, he would have given me a good squeeze and that would have been enough to recharge me until he came home after work. If I hadn't noticed the funk by the time he came home - he wold have called me on it. Either way, that 2nd person looking in from the outside is really really helpful.
But we arrived at the end of our day, all in one piece, and not short too many brain cells. And we shall try again tomorrow! What goes down, must come up, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment