I knew when I ended last night with the thought, "what goes down must come up" I was asking for trouble. I woke to "Mama! Mama! Mr is vomiting!" Nothing like that to get you going in the morning! Thankfully he had nothing to eat and it wasn't a mess. There was one way to get him to relax. A little Super Why and blanket and paci time. Oh, and how could I forget the Cat. He sure is stepping up his game. It's rather hilarious!
The day made a turn for the better, thankfully. I was able to prep the exterior grounds for the winter. I did my best to consider where things were stored in case we have a mid-winter PCS. As hard as it is to let go of this house (other than these kids, this house has much of my own blood and sweat invested in it!) it's nice to know this will be our last winter. Which seems to be starting a smidge early this year. The Littles and I finally had a wonderful afternoon for once and it led to "Monkeys on the floor", a few books in bed, and a bath for Mom. Such a light feeling tonight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment