To pass the time, count down the days, and learn my new fancy smancy camera I will attempt to post a picture a day for the next year.
Total Pageviews
12 October 2011
Day 359 Oct.11 2011
This will be my last "Good-night, I love you" to an empty pillow. Now that the day has passed, I'm feeling super calm about the whole situation. I don't anticipate sleeping being an issue, I can tell that I'm tired. I find the only time I have a hard time sleeping is if I did something wrong that day and my brain can't let it go. Take R&R for example-I made a decision and it was the wrong one and my gut knew it. I didn't sleep that night. When events that I'm told will take place don't happen for whatever reason, that's what makes me anxious. I tend to set"check points" for big events like this. Moments in the more near future that I can "run" to and know I'm making progress, for example, Chad saying he's going to call, or Rear-D telling me to expect a phone call as a confirmation. These events might not provide me with any additional information, but if they don't happen like planned, I'm a wreck. Waiting around for that phone call all day killed me. I had a feeling I wasn't going to get either calls and I found out this morning Chad didn't call b/c he mis-placed his phone cards. No big deal. With an explanation, that anxiety was gone. I now don't expect to hear from him at all during any of their lay overs. Once I found out Rear-D tried to call and they had dialed the wrong number, all anxiety from the day-gone. And tomorrow, since I'm not waiting for something to happen between the hours of 0900 and 1900, I have a set time to look toward (and I know I can't make time move faster), I don't think I'll lose my mind all day.
While cleaning out closets and boxes of things I came across a coloring. Done by me when we first started dating. Back a few weeks ago when I was going through old emails I came by one where I asked Chad if he wanted a kitten and a puppy or something else. Apparently I had come across a coloring book at work (when I worked 3rd shift and we had a lot of down time). In asking him about it recently Chad didn't remember if he still had the picture. He did. I found it today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment