I'm not really sure what to write about today. I feel like listing off my daily activities is the easy way out. But then I remember this blog was never supposed to be about the writing. And I'm by no means a writer, in any way, shape, or form.
I have been in a great mood for no real apparent reason the last day or two. The days have been passing quickly without complaint. Checking off projects on my to do list feels that much more satisfying when I'm in such a great mood to start with. The preemie outfit is totally complete, buttons sewn, hand washed, all I have to do is mail it :) I've never made something this detailed before, and I'm thrilled to pieces that it worked. I have scrapped many knitting projects in the past and never attempted them again. Lets hope this is a new leaf in the knitting department.
I'm going to be lame and not babble on about anything else tonight. I've been slacking on sleep and it's starting to catch up with me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment