There is nothing like ending your day with a super-fast, efficient, speed clean of your house! To someone like me, it's the cherry on top :)
We finally made it to the pool this afternoon, where of course, Caitlin spent more time playing with the nooks and crannies of the stroller then actually in the water...oh well. We got out of the house and we all ended up happy in the end, that's all that matters right?
Speaking of the end, I'm so close to being done with my preemie knitting project...I think I can finish it up before I go to bed tonight. I'm stopping at the post office tomorrow, so maybe I can even get it in the mail! Wow, that would be highly efficient of me.
I've got the next week of meals planned out and the grocery list made and ready for tomorrow. Tuesdays are no doubt going to be my most favorite day of the week. I get alone time, work out time, productive time, and my starbucks splurge-if there is time.
I can almost start to feel this deployment coming to an end. Saying outloud the number of days or weekends left still doesn't sound any different to me. It's more like that hint of rain you can smell 10 min. before it does actually rain. When it's still sunny out and you don't quite believe that it could rain...
No comments:
Post a Comment