We're looking at 70 days left. Still seems like a lot. I know my husband has a different count down, but I'm going to stick to the full 365 until I know his boots are off the ground.
I was kind of hoping today would be a really lazy, do nothing, not leave the house kind of day. It seems every time I hope for a day like such, it ends up being the complete opposite. Granted our "get out of the house" time was spent just across the street with two neighbors and their kids. The three of us watched our children (ranging from 18 months to 7 years old) play in the inflatable pool. It's weird to be at the stage where I can let my kid play with other kids and have a conversation while the kids keep each other entertained...I didn't expect to be at that stage so soon with Bug... :)
Paleo Day 18.
I'm still loving this method. I maybe, quite possibly, have started to notice a difference in my knee. I don't want to pay too much attention to it, or even really mention it until I know there is a difference and it's not weather related. That would really be too exciting for me. That was my overall goal to see if I could relieve some of my discomfort, but I wasn't really confident it would or could happen. My cake craving has backed off considerably, so the cookies did their job :) It's nice to know that a cookie now and then will keep the need for ice cream at bay.
I was kind of hoping today would be a really lazy, do nothing, not leave the house kind of day. It seems every time I hope for a day like such, it ends up being the complete opposite. Granted our "get out of the house" time was spent just across the street with two neighbors and their kids. The three of us watched our children (ranging from 18 months to 7 years old) play in the inflatable pool. It's weird to be at the stage where I can let my kid play with other kids and have a conversation while the kids keep each other entertained...I didn't expect to be at that stage so soon with Bug... :)
Paleo Day 18.
I'm still loving this method. I maybe, quite possibly, have started to notice a difference in my knee. I don't want to pay too much attention to it, or even really mention it until I know there is a difference and it's not weather related. That would really be too exciting for me. That was my overall goal to see if I could relieve some of my discomfort, but I wasn't really confident it would or could happen. My cake craving has backed off considerably, so the cookies did their job :) It's nice to know that a cookie now and then will keep the need for ice cream at bay.
No comments:
Post a Comment