Total Pageviews

05 August 2011

Day 292 Aug.5 2011

I woke up to the next best thing than actually having my husband next to me, an email on my phone from him :)   Usually when I roll over at 0630, I'm so comfortable it's hard to get out of bed.  But seeing I had an email was the perfect jolt to get me up and moving (I would be awesome to get one every day...;-) hint, hint...).  So I threw off the covers and went downstairs to get a quick workout in before Cate woke up.  Not only did I get a workout in, I was able to clean the kitchen really well (there was a cockroach incident late last night-I don't want to talk about it).  After breakfast we got in an early morning stroll to drop off some mail and then rolled around in the dirt and wood chips by the swings.  As of 11am, it was only 87 degrees.  I feel as if there might be some relief from the heat in our future.  Which would be nice.

This afternoon when we got back from the pool we passed the UPS truck and I didn't think much of it.  Until I saw something sitting on the front porch.  I recognized the box of flowers right away, but the second package...really intrigued me :)  The roses make the house smell great, and the necklace is beautiful!  I didn't get a picture of the necklace before I put it on, I didn't want to wait to wear it :)

Thank you, Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment