Total Pageviews

05 August 2011

Day 291 Aug.4 2011

Another fantastic day!  After a casual morning in the house (because we're under a heat advisory), and a delicious lunch of burgers and homemade pico, we teamed up with Erin and Abi and ran some errands.  I was able to finally drop off my two bags of clothes to the thrift store on post (Erin had clothes too that she needed to drop off), then we got our last two weeks of paleo shopping in.  And to make things even easier, the commissary is running a food drive so I was able to drop off all of my non-paleo food that had ridden around in the back of the truck. Erin also had food she wanted to donate.  Bug went down for her nap right away, I got the fridge cleaned and organized, and now I'm watching an episode of the Original Star Trek and thinking of the Hubby.

Speaking of the Hubby, we might get to chat with him tomorrow.  He's been traveling the province for the last few days.  It will be nice to have him back in our routine. 

Today was an exciting paleo day, not only are we at exactly two weeks in, but I got to make Chicken Alfredo tonight :)  It wasn't really alfredo tasting, but it was delicious.  I made the sauce with cashews (blended into a powder), spices, and chicken broth.  Caitlin was a HUGE fan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment