Total Pageviews

03 August 2011

Day 290 Aug.3 2011

I was due for a ridiculously productive day.  I returned a leaking half-gallon of milk, contained ALL of Bug's clothes that do not fit her.  Packed away all her cloth diapers and accessories.  Moved a tote into the backyard for all of Bug's outside toys.  Watered the largest zucchini squash in all the land.  Collected and organized everything Avon.  Filed all the filing.  Reorganized the desk area.  Reorganized the laundry room shelves and was able to confine a lot of things into nice pretty boxes.  Vacuumed every horizontal surface on the first floor.  Wiped all the nooks and crannies on the kitchen counter.  Made pecan encrusted salmon for lunch.  Started a knitting project.  The time stamp would now read: 2pm.  I then made use of nap time and continued on the knitting project and watched a movie until 3:30 when Erin and Abi came over to play until it was time for dinner.  Which was Moroccan inspired, and delicious.

Back to the largest zucchini squash in all the land...yea, my crazy out of control zucchini plant has taken over the fence (I'm having a really hard time keeping it on my side of the fence), and so far hasn't kicked out one single vegetable.  I've expressed my disappointment to the plant and apparently it's been holding out on me.  This is the zucchini it's working on now...



Paleo Day 13.
Well, the biggest thing I've noticed since my last update is that I'm hungry much more often.  But it's only been that way during this second week.  The meals I eat do satisfy and I feel full, but within an hour I want another helping.  I've increased how much I eat at meals and I've allowed myself to snack a little bit more outside of the menu, we'll see if that helps.  I've also never craved cake like I have these last few days.  I suppose this might be me going through withdraw... but it's a little ridiculous, and I'm really glad I got rid of everything in the house, or I'd be screwed.  I do also hope very much that this passes as well.  I was very very excited to try the paleo pancakes this morning.  Oh, my, deliciousness.  Nut butter, applesauce, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla = incredible pancakes that won't kill you.  I topped mine with halved sweet grapes and chopped strawberries.  Caitlin was also very pleased with breakfast.  They actually tasted like pancakes too, they were a little heavier, but still the same consistency and flavor.  I few months ago I tried gluten-free pancakes and they were HORRIBLE, so I was a little worried about these.  I was pleasantly surprised :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment