Total Pageviews

01 August 2011

Day 288 Aug.1 2011

Oh, hello August.  My favorite month of the year :)

I asked for another quick day like yesterday and I got a crazy long one...not long in a bad why, just long in a long way.  We never heard from Chad, I'm assuming they're having really bad technical issues.  In the mean time I got all Bug's 0-18mo clothing into one enormously large tote, and gathered all of our cloth diaper supplies (yes, more on that later) and will have everything neatly packed away very soon.  I have many more organization plans, and would have gotten to them if I hadn't gone out and gotten my nails done for the first time in my life.  I think they look a little silly (they're really not me) but the whole thing was really more about the camaraderie.  When we got home and I relieved the baby sitter, I inherited a second toddler and a 2.5 mo old.  And everything was actually quite grand.  I got Abi to eat a bit (she's not a big eater) and JD to take a bottle and fall asleep.  This allowed Monica time to pack up for her big 4 day trip she's taking.  I had the kids from 2:45-5ish.  Bug and I resumed our regularly scheduled evening and I spent the evening catching up on some me time.  Let's cross our fingers that we hear from Chad tomorrow.  The last thing I need is to lose my sanity, just after I've found it... 

If you've ever been curious as to what 2 years of cloth diapering looks like, take a look.  I was actually a little shocked.  She could have continued to wear these for another 6-8 months I think, but the yeast rash kept popping up and I'm sick of fighting that, so now we start potty training...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment