15October2014
In the hopes of saving my dreaded Wednesday before it got ugly, I started the day with pancakes.
Breakfast was delicious, I think I just need Wednesdays to end immediately after we get home from school. That's the only thing that would save Wednesdays from being miserable.
Finding that I didn't have coffee (just goes to show how addicted I am to it and the routine of making it) was a let down. But I was up early enough for some quiet time before Bug came down asking for pancakes.
I'm not sure if it was the lack of coffee, or just my miserable sleeping habits over the last 4 weeks, but I was attacked by a nap at noon, and it won. I'm not sure I've napped that early in the day since I had a small infant in the house! The nap didn't really help me or anyone else, we all seemed to just be sleepy and out of it for the rest of the day.
Thankfully, I have the best boss in the world and the best set of clients on Wednesday nights to put up with my scattered self and my maniac children tagging along to class.
I won't even begin to complain about bedtime and that disaster. We made it through the day. And my Thursday afternoon plans have been canceled, so my tomorrow is wide open for catching back up on life!
One less Wednesday to live through, and one day closer to my BEST FRIEND COMING TO VISIT! (don't worry Babe, I'm still counting down to you coming home ;-)) A best friend that I haven't seen since April 2011. I think...has it really been that long??? Since the last time I was running a photo blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment