The paleo thing has kind of taken over (in a good way!) and I'm now getting into the world of essential oils and straying from using anything with chemicals in it...I'm not going to get crazy with it (maybe). But it seems like a rather simple and easy transition...and why wouldn't I want the healthiest things for my family? Anyway, so package #1 was my "Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy" :) I got it used for $7...it covers everything from how to treat bruises and scrapes to labor pains. And when I say everything, that includes cooking, cleaning, things for your pets, hair care, skin care, perfume, sanitation...it's amazing. I'm in love. Yes again with another book...I have a thing for books it seems...books and bald men ;-).
Package #2 was the (insert trumpet fanfare) Diamond Edition of The Lion King in Blu-Ray & DVD! I'm impressed it released to stores today, and it arrived in our mail box today as well. Not sure if that was planned or not, but I'm kind of geeked. Granted, I'm waiting to watch it with Caitlin until Disney Movie Lover #3 will be able to watch it with us. Still, it's in the house and I'm excited :)
Speaking of that 3rd person...heard this song today by one of our favorite bands. Love you Sweetheart, see you soon :)
I'll be the grapes fermented
Bottled and served with the table set in my finest suit
Like a perfect gentlemen
I'll be the fire escape that's bolted to the ancient brick
Where you will sit and contemplate your day
I'll be the waterwings that save you if you start drowning
In an open tab when your judgement's on the brink
I'll be the phonograph that plays your favorite
Albums back as your lying there drifting off to sleep...
I'll be the platform shoes and undo what heredity's done to you
You won't have to strain to look into my eyes
I'll be your winter coat buttoned and zipped straight to the throat
With the collar up so you won't catch a cold
I want to take you far from the cynics in this town
And kiss you on the mouth
We'll cut out bodies free from the tethers of this scene
Start a brand new colony
Where everything will change
We'll give ourselves new names (identities erased)
The sun will heat the grounds
Under our bare feet in this brand new colony
Everything will change...
No comments:
Post a Comment