Total Pageviews

14 September 2011

Day 330 Sept.12 2011

I don't ever delete anything unless I have to.  There are a couple cool consequences from this.  The biggest one is that I can walk through time just about whenever I want.  My yahoo email...I've had that since high school, maybe...It's crazy what I can remember when I look back through some of those old emails.

Tonight I did that exact thing with facebook.  A few days ago while typing a message to Chad on Facebook, using a computer keyboard I was not familiar with, I kept hitting the "home" key instead of the "delete" key.  Well it kept dragging the cursor to the top of our messages, and then it would say "loading earlier messages", I didn't think much of it until tonight when I made it load those earlier messages until I got to the very beginning.  It was sooooo much fun to read through the 4 years we've spent together.  I had to laugh at one point because when he left for a weekend at drill, I had informed him of my plan to keep busy and how I would use this weekend as a practice run for anytime we'd ever be apart-for one reason or another.  And here we are 4 years later going through a deployment...and the things I listed I would do to keep busy or keep my spirits up...I'm doing them now :)  I didn't know that I knew myself that well then :)

I had planned on getting this blog printed in a book format (found a site that converts blogs to such items) to keep as something Bug and her siblings might enjoy looking through when they're old and have their own kids.  I kind of feel like our Facebook messages would be a cool "book" as well.

It was fun to relive those memories.  That was a crazy string of months for us :)

...and since I posted 6 pictures yesterday, I'm cheating and skipping today...

No comments:

Post a Comment