It took a year, but I came around to the idea of scrapping our monster TV and joining the world of mounting thousands of dollars to your wall. Mainly, I found a crazy awesome deal (and it's bigger than Matthew's 55")...sorry Matthew, we win.
Well, I purchased said TV, hmmm, a few days ago maybe. And I had to call FedEx to schedule a time for them to deliver it. Fair enough. They said it would be ready to drop off today. Really? It's been like 72 hours...nothing happens that quickly, ever. She assured me the truck would be in the area between noon and 3pm. Awesome, after they deliver the TV, Bug and I would hop in the already packed car and head to Beaumont for the weekend. At 1, I pulled up the tracking number out of curiosity. It said 5pm on the 13th for delivery...hmmmm. Interesting. I called. It never arrived in Alexandria. Of course, I knew it was too good to be true. Fine, the nice gentleman apologized profusely and said they would call me when it did arrive. So off to Beaumont we go.
We had a casual evening with the Rivets. We discovered that Addison LOVES Caitlin. Caitlin loves that Addison loves her. Caitlin jumps, Addison belly laughs so hard that her Dad can't sit up straight he is laughing so hard. It's great. Baby belly laughs should be a requirement, similar to getting the proper amount of vitamin D, or fiber...
No comments:
Post a Comment