Today isn't a day to write home about. I would call it slightly productive. It wasn't a total lazy waste of a day. But it was low key. A very welcome low key. One that involved paleo pancakes made from the perfect combination of almond butter, cashew butter, and sunflower butter, topped with organic apple butter and freshly chopped fruit...I got the go ahead from the hubby to make a slightly impulsive purchase, which is ALWAYS nice :) Someone was selling a kindle for $115. I'm getting more and more excited thinking about how nice it will be to take it to bed and not fight with the fan as it insists on turning the pages of my book backwards...
The big accomplishment today was completing my first ever hand knitted sweater. It's sized for a preemie baby, so it's by no means grand in scale, but it has sleeves, and seams, and a hood, and button holes, and you can tell the front from the back!...You can read back 312 days from now and see one of the first things I mentioned was how much I love successful projects. Especially ones that I totally taught myself how to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment