Total Pageviews

22 August 2011

Day 309 Aug.22 2011

And the cleaning continues...

After breakfast Caitlin took to Sesame Street more than usual.  She crawled up onto the couch, grabbed a measuring cup to chew on, and wobbled/danced in place to the show from start to finish without a peep.  I took the opportunity to do what I didn't have time for yesterday: power cleaned the kitchen counters, and scrubbed some dishes that needed extra attention.  She then let me pick out the next 7 days of recipes and make the grocery list.  She was so good, I was able to go into as much detail as color coding...oh yea.  She got a quick nap in before I woke her to head to the doctor.  Today is the day our little girl turns 18 months.  It seems like these last 4 months or so have gone by pretty slowly.  The doctor was over the moon excited when she saw how big Caitlin was.  She was even more excited that I checked all of the "Always" boxes on the skills survey instead of the "Sometimes" boxes.  I guess they expect 18 month old children to be in the "sometimes" category. They expect 2 year olds to be in the "always"...so Caitlin is actually a 2 year old incognito...If you're interested in the nitty gritty:
Height: 35" (99.6th %)
Weight: 28lbs 1oz (90.9th %)
Head: 45.5cm (20.3rd%)

The doc said her head is small compared to other children yes, but she has consistently been between the 10th and 20th percentile and if she were to waver from that now, they would worry.  So she is spot on there. Her weight to height percentile is 55.6th %, so she is perfectly proportioned :)

When we got home we chatted with Dad for a little and at 4, we packed up and headed for the pool.  We got about 45min in before it thundered.  After a lazy evening and a lazy leftover dinner, Bug went to bed, and I continued with the lazy theme, painted my nails and found a fun feature on my camera :)




No comments:

Post a Comment