Total Pageviews

28 July 2011

Day 283 Jul.27 2011

Well, I'm not really seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for me when it comes to this cold.  Caitlin is pretty much back to normal and asks to go outside in one way or another every moment she gets.  It's heartbreaking to have to tell her no.  I'm just so absolutely beat.  Sleep doesn't seem to quench my tiredness, and my nose just gets stuffier and stuffier!

Oh well.  If I learned anything today, it's that I have a crazy, awesome, very reliable autopilot.  We made it through the day with three meals, an hour of playtime outside, ample diaper changes, a bath, three books at bedtime, a successful bedtime, a clean kitchen and a picked up living room.  Granted, everything listed is at the lowest minimum for quality (meaning, three really simple basic meals, playtime where I zoned off into space, three of the smallest, shortest books we own, etc.).  But hey, I think that's a pretty awesome low standard?  Yes, I'm tooting my own horn.  I'm sick, I need something to pull me through...

I really do need to count my lucky stars.  I have a kid that demands to go outside-that really is awesome.  And probably pretty good for my overall state of being.  If it hadn't had been for Caitlin's persistence, I wouldn't have gone outside at all, but we did.

I really like this picture, but it makes our little girl, look not so little...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment