Total Pageviews

11 July 2011

Day 254 Jun.28 2011

I am now old enough that I have a friend that I have been best friends with for 17 years.  The day I realized that, my chin hit the floor.  It was more shocking than when I realized the group of kids that are now legal to drink were born in the 90s.  I met this friend of mine in 4th grade.  I remember hula-hopping with her a morning break in the parking lot at I.H.M.  She had a maroon winter coat that had the Eskimo fur lining on her hood.  I was jealous J.  I drove down and spent the night with Liz and her new husband in their new house.  We stayed up late talking about high school and laughing at ourselves.  We both agreed we won’t attend our high school reunion without the other.  I love that we’ve been able to maintain a quality relationship over almost two decades.  Especially when part of those years are some of the toughest to live through as adolescents :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment