One of my very good college friends is getting married in a couple of weeks and tonight is her bachelorette party. This girl (and the circle of friends we lived with) knew me at my wildest, most extreme hippie side of life. A side of life, I'm very glad I grew out of...I'm sure my parents and husband will agree.
No one got arrested or lost, and we all walked home together, each one of us, on our own two feet. We had a great night of ridiculous bachelorette party games, and dancing, and just a bit of drinking ;-)
This was also the first night I had spent an evening away from the kiddo at such a great distance. The last time we spent the night apart she was just down the road. Not the case this time around. Big step for Mom...
No picture from today, partly because we were always too close to either water or alcohol, neither things I'd like to expose my fancy smancy camera to. It's probably a good thing there weren't very many pictures taken from the evening, anyway :)
No comments:
Post a Comment