Total Pageviews

22 July 2011

Day 276 Jul.20 2011

Today wasn't a bad day.  But it wasn't a normal even keeled day.  The day just seemed to have the overall feeling of "not quite complete".  I'm not even going to try and explain what that means because it would come out sounding really existential or vague and confusing...The easiest thing I can compare it to is when you have a meal, and it wasn't what you really expected.  You're full, it did what it was supposed to do.  But you're still craving something.  And yes, that analogy would seem to hit the nail on the head when you talk about spending a year away from your other half, but that still isn't quite what today was...odd, I know.

The downside of having a day like today, I didn't take a picture.  I had a memorial service in the morning for one of Chad's soldiers, and when Caitlin woke up in the afternoon we ran to Walmart and Back to Nature to compare some prices.  Came home, made dinner, took a walk to the mail box, and we all went to bed.  Like I said, semi-productive, just not quite satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment