Total Pageviews

13 July 2011

Day 258 Jul.2 2011

Got my first hair cut today in 7 months...It is always pleasant to spend some time with Chicory and catch up on life.  A good college friend of mine got married tonight in Traverse City.  It was a great walk down memory lane.  I got to see a lot of old college friends that I haven’t seen since 2007.  I didn’t stay long at the reception; it was harder than I thought to be there without Chad.  But it was great to be there and I’m so glad it worked out so well with our vacation plans. 

Earlier in the afternoon, Rich brought in a friend from the yard.  It brought back memories of working in the Herp Lab at Central.  I’m sure I’ve mentioned that once or twice in this blog.  After that summer, I’ve always wanted an Eastern Fox Snake.  The one we had in the lab had a respiratory problem, and she “whistled” when she breathed.  It was cute.  She liked to curl up in the hood of my sweatshirt.  Even more cute.  I tried to sneak a baby ring-necked snake home from that summer too.  It escaped before I could get on the ferry.  Guess it wasn’t meant to be…:)

No comments:

Post a Comment