No vampires, but we found temporary Bells Beer tattoos. We used them wisely :)
To pass the time, count down the days, and learn my new fancy smancy camera I will attempt to post a picture a day for the next year.
Total Pageviews
11 July 2011
Day 250 Jun.24 2011
I got to play with my baby brother today for the first time since we’ve been in MI. I do miss the festivals in Lansing that seem to happen every weekend during the summer; mainly because they always include a beer tent and live music. People watching in Lansing also yields more interesting results, there is a more diverse group of people who live in Lansing compared to Leesville. My brother came home from work, walked up stairs and asked if I wanted to use our Mom’s bike and ride up to Old Town with him for the Festival of the Sun & Moon. Um, yes please. I was actually hoping to spot a vampire or two ;-)
No vampires, but we found temporary Bells Beer tattoos. We used them wisely :)
No vampires, but we found temporary Bells Beer tattoos. We used them wisely :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment